⚔️ 0-0
π UEFA Europa League, League phase, matchday 4
π️ Merkur Arena, Graz, Austria
π️ 2025-11-06
π‘ 18:30
π️ 34€
πΊ 500ml hot lemon tea + cup 7.5€
π₯ 16192
I FINALLY SAW FOREST! Against Graz! Except I had to get the home seats, so I've kept this a secret to everyone...
That was some fantastic support from both sides! Even without any special tifos, the home chants were simply enthralling. But we side didn't bend easily to that either! (Great job guys! Someday I've love to sing along next to you, but still, I was happy.)
Even if we're not in the best place now, how great it feels to be back
on the European stage, and even to meet a side we faced 41 years ago!
(oh and fuck Anderlecht of course)
It felt nice to see all the fans have fun, in the city, in the stands.
Sadly I didn't have the money(nor the energy) to stay for more than one night, but I couldn't miss out climbing up the famous Schlossburg and seeing the clock tower. And even just that was wonderful! (Saw some Forest fans up there too) This whole trip was such a new experience for me as well. I've never travelled by train for 8 hours, nor crossed a border with it... I mean, that was phyically impossible back in Korea! I was so tired I practically slept the entire weekend.
Danke schΓΆn, Graz! I'd love to visit you again someday!





















No comments:
Post a Comment